Misery

Someone once said to me I will always be miserable.
Yet that someone made sure misery kept me company.

I sometimes wonder if being a mom is a gift,
why is it that some want to destroy it?
I'm talking hardcore destroy it.
It really makes me wonder, ya know?

I know a long time ago,
before I even got into anything I said no kids.
Somehow, I knew something than.
Somehow I lost that part of me.


Some keep making it about me.
I keep wondering why?
My life as I knew it, is gone.
I have a new one.


Some blame me for someone's life being in the dumps.
Some think I deserve no friends- ha! Maybe their right!
But yet what baffles me, they ask about me through others,
Yet I wonder why?


I'm made a joke.
Yet when I'm gone and nobody knows where I am,
I'm gone.
Gone for good.


Since every time I find a piece of myself,
a lil' bit of happiness,
a lil' bit of comfort,
a lil' bit of all that's good in life,
It just seems as if nobody wants me to have that.
It just seems as if nobody wants me happy.


For those who want to see me happy 100%,
they tell me,
For those who say it,
I can tell in their tone they don't want me to be.

I just want to get away.
Be by myself with my family.
Where no one knows us.
Where no one can tell us anything.
Just peace and quiet.
No Drama.
No Anything.
No Nothing.
Just peace.

Comments

  1. I like this one!! I can releate to it so much. I know for me at times I wonder and think when will I ever find peace, and I sit and think why do I have to deal with others that fail to understand. Because they fail to understand how big my heart is, the difference I want to make and the impact and the legacy I want to leave in the world. Revealing my art and creative capabilities. Great peace... It really captivates that side of you that makes u lonely and why u rather be alone. Because most times I can totally relate. Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Chances: Tackling the Workforce

A New Year: Moving Forward

CI Journey: What it's like a year and a half later