The Serpent

It lies.
When it happens to be close to you,
it makes you believe it's loyalty lies to you.
Truth?
It's loyalties lies stale with the wicked.

Friend or shall we say Friends,
who loyalties are shown but,
eventually unravels.

Backstabbing,
Lies.
Stop and leave me alone.
Or else you shall be sorry.

Your unworthiness is disgusted.
Your words mean nothing!
Nothing!
Oh wait! Did I-I-I hurt your feelings?!
Oh poor you!
Obviously, you don't get it.
You don't deal with reality.
You run from it.
You hide from it.

Your gateway drugs,
Slow you down.
You could care less, each and every time you smoke.
You are stupid.
You can't cover your tracks that well.

Eventually, eventually
When the light shines the truth,
Don't back down,
Don't even bother,
You went back on your word.
On your loyalties as a friend.
What friend are you?

You don't believe.
You see as you go and do as you're told.
You're a fucking puppet.
Get it?!
You're a freaking puppet.

Don't talk to me,
Don't contact me,
Don't ask about me.
You betrayed me,
betrayed my trust,
and what hurts the most my loyalty.

Stop trying man.
Stop.
It's over!
This friendship is non-existence.

I thought you were different,
I guess you're just as shady as the rest of them.

Written By: Gloria M. Matthews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Chances: Tackling the Workforce

A New Year: Moving Forward

CI Journey: What it's like a year and a half later