Ode to 2011

It has indeed been a slow and productive year on my blogger site.  As life has been keeping me busy and occupied with daily responsibilities and added responsibilities, I did my best to keep up with my writings.

As this year has come and go, I am glad and very thankful for making it through another 365 days of my life.  I learned a lot this year about myself and will continue to learn more in 2012.

Last month I decided to finally take initiative to get the Cochlear Implant. I have been thinking about it for the last two years and as time goes by, its about time for me to embark upon a new hearing experience.  Since I have just started the medical evaluation process, I will post my experience in notes on Facebook and here on blogger site.

Since there is so much that I do want to say, all I can think is this year has come to an end and the New Year has begun to embark upon us.  So I want to thank those who have been reading my blogs and my friends for personally contacting me to let me know how much my writing meant to them.

I am glad to have shared my knowledge, insights and wisdom with all of you.  May you be safe and have a very blessed New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Chances: Tackling the Workforce

A New Year: Moving Forward

CI Journey: What it's like a year and a half later